Its all systems go now! The scaffold is up so the priority over the coming weeks is to get the upstairs exterior completed. Given that you pay a weekly
hire fee for the scaffold – this needs to be a priority.
Work on the exterior upstairs level includes:
- Replacing all the windows
- Building a new gable roof extension over the existing deck at the front of house– which we’re extending slightly.
- Rectifying the existing roof frame
- Stripping the existing roof tiles and replacing with Colorbond.
- Bricking a couple of small windows on the Western side of the house that we feel are obsolete
- Removing brickwork from the top front facade of the house and replacing with CSR Cemintel Scarborough™ Weatherboard Cladding
- Painting the exterior top level
Read more about the Toowoon Bay Renovation Episode 3 – Framing Up! in our Journal